localization in html RRS feed

• Question

• User1112886111 posted

Hi,

I was supposed to create a demo website which will support localization. For the purpose

I used google translator and translated the english text to marathi and directly copy pasted that in my

html pages.

Now these things are running well on my development machines. But on some machines

these fonts are not dipslayed. What could be the reason that the same page running on

one machine does not display marathi fonts on other ?

Also I have hosted these pages but the same problem occurs. On some machine everything is working fine

whereas some machines does not show any marathi font.

Monday, July 18, 2011 3:20 AM

All replies

• User-484744148 posted

Hi,

Fonts are dependent on the users machine fonts installed.

If you want to use the font in your site. Try this since your using google

http://code.google.com/apis/webfonts/faq.html

But I dont see the font you used :(

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sgt. 8log

Monday, July 18, 2011 4:27 AM
  • User1112886111 posted

Hi,

I had gone through the link you gave but I can't figured out the specific reason.

if I am using google transalted text in any language on my website, then is it possible that

the page may render on one machine & doesnot properly show the text in target font.

If suppose I get some text in spanish language which is translated using the google

translation & put that text to a html page and hosted the page on my development server.

Now when I browse through it, it's displaying text in spanish language properly on some machines

whereas on some machines it is not shown.

How to overcome this problem ?

Monday, July 18, 2011 4:47 AM