[Desktop Converter]desktop app converter naming RRS feed

• Question

• have managed to convert everything good, it works and everything but my question is it possible to get a different Folder name after app conversion? because now the folder gets name after my package name,( and it  doesn't even contain anything about app or it's name) so I have to go to folder to remember what app is that
    • Edited by Barry Wang Wednesday, July 11, 2018 6:48 AM title tag
    Tuesday, July 10, 2018 3:25 PM

All replies

•  

Hello Ygniukas,

Welcome to the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum and next time please title you tag based on this sticky post:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsapps/en-US/b479e984-ca39-4b34-a6b7-85194b54d8bd/guide-to-posting-subject-line-tags?forum=wpdevelop

I've checked your question but I don't understand the meaning of the folder you mentioned, can you be specific about that? Generally speaking, you can check the manually package steps here  if you modified folder does not affect the conversion, then you might be able to change the name of the folder. But if you mean the installed app folder, then that's different. 

Best regards,

Barry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 6:48 AM
  • @Ygniukas,

Any updates about your question? Can you provide us more details about what you want?

Best regards,

Barry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, August 7, 2018 1:21 AM