Model view presenter expert's help is needed RRS feed

• Question

• User-468724178 posted

Hello there.

I started developing application using MVP design pattern and I discovered some problem,as the application is growing so number of views and number of presenters is growing as well and at some point it becomes hard to follow them.

So I'm looking for a way to decrease the number of views/presenters,to ease navigation between them.

Does anybody know the solution for this issue?

Regards,

Mike.

Saturday, December 19, 2009 11:26 AM

Answers

• User1809626701 posted

the problem is in the nature of MVP.

But still, you might consider using generics enabling you to use automatic presenter initilization instead of page by page bases.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, December 22, 2009 10:17 AM

All replies

• User1809626701 posted

But still, you might consider using generics enabling you to use automatic presenter initilization instead of page by page bases.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, December 22, 2009 10:17 AM
  • User-468724178 posted

Hi etemalicli,

Thanks for your reply. If I get your point,you sugest to build some abstract class with generic parameters and put into this class as much common methods as possible and then create other presenters that would inherit this abstract class,am I right?

The problem is that I have very litle methods,that I can put inside this abstract class..

Maybe I didn't design my application in a good way..

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 4:43 AM