Xamarian Deploying to device RRS feed

• Question

• User303955 posted

When trying to deploy my application to an actual IOS device it comes up with this erro code. error: 0xe8008016

This is what it says before the error Your code signing/provisioning profiles are not correctly configured. Probably you have an entitlement not supported by your current provisioning profile, or your device is not part of the current provisioning profile. Please check the iOS Device Log for details (error: 0xe8008016)..

It will be great if someone could tell me what this error means and how i could fix this error.

Friday, April 21, 2017 9:12 PM

All replies

• User145650 posted

@AnamuUenishi : In case of iOS device deployment we need the Certificate and provisioning profile to be used in our project, which basically holds the bundle ID which has to be same in your info.plist file. This provisioning profile also includes the UDID of the devices added into it, in case of development environment. The list of devices included in that particular provisioning profile, will only able to install the application. In your case make sure you've mentioned the same bundle id in your info.plist file which is in your provisioning profile and also verify that the device your are trying to deploy the app is included in your provisioning profile.

Monday, April 24, 2017 6:11 AM