Live Services for my app (not published yet) stopped working and I can't access the Live services page

Question

• I have an app that I have been using with Azure Mobile Service and Live Services for logging in using wl.signin. Now, however, I get a NullReferenceException from LiveAuthClient.LoginAsync. The most common reason for this seems to be a failed store association.

So I went to store to check my credentials but when I click the "Live Services Site" in "Services", I get a "Sorry, we could not find this application in our system."

In other words, I cannot access it at all to check or change it. I still have my client id and secret in Azure, but I'm guessing they aren't working then.

Monday, March 03, 2014 6:30 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I do not have experience in authenticating windows store app with Live Connect.
    There is a link you can refer to know 
    how to use Live Connect single sign-on to authenticate users in Windows Azure Mobile Services from a Windows Store app:

http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/documentation/articles/mobile-services-windows-store-dotnet-single-sign-on/

And I think you should post your thread in Windows Azure forum  so that you can get more professional help.

Best Wishes!

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey. Thanks<br/> MSDN Community Support<br/> <br/> Please remember to &quot;Mark as Answer&quot; the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 2:48 AM