Error resouce provider Microsoft.Commerce RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I try to enable Microsoft.Commerce Resource Provider in Azure Stack. But I found this error :

I close the alert but still appear.

Thanks.

Monday, February 12, 2018 1:54 AM

Answers

• Hello,

This is now a known issue and is fixed in an upcoming build and can be ignored in the current release as it does not affect functionality.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your time and interest in Azure Stack.

If you experience any issues with Azure Stack or the current ASDK release, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks

Gary Gallanes

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 1:09 AM

All replies

• Hello,

This is now a known issue and is fixed in an upcoming build and can be ignored in the current release as it does not affect functionality.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your time and interest in Azure Stack.

If you experience any issues with Azure Stack or the current ASDK release, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks

Gary Gallanes

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 1:09 AM
  • Hello Gary,

Currently my Azure Stack version is 1.0.180106.1.

Is there an estimated time for next patch?

Thanks

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 2:02 AM
  • It will be available very soon. I am afraid we do not have an ETA. Stay tune here for updates on Azure VM.

Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Thursday, February 22, 2018 8:05 PM
  • Thank you for your information.

Friday, February 23, 2018 2:39 AM