How add country beside loaction on Site Administration RRS feed

• Question

• User-891577769 posted

How add country beside location on SiteAdministration/ManageLocation page, for example, by Location entry, country is DropDownList and appear beseide LocationTextBox on ManageLocation page by inserting Location. That mean,  all insert Location is in some country (example France).

Also, on SearchAd.aspx and Home page that only return adds  from one country, example, from France.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 12:11 PM

All replies

• User-891577769 posted

I had add "WebApplication" column in classifieds_Categories table, that I can insert name of Web Application beside Categories on SiteAdministration/ManageLocation.

I have two web application which use one classifieds database. Each web app have their group of Categories. I wish that each web application use only their group of Categories .

Now, I want that my a web application get only Categories from one group, not all categories.

Which stored procedure and which page/code I should change.

Monday, December 8, 2008 6:41 AM
  • User25800215 posted

Can you more clear?

Monday, December 8, 2008 6:44 AM
  • User-891577769 posted

1. I had add "WebApplication" column in classifieds_Categories table, that I can insert name of Web Application beside Categories on SiteAdministration/ManageLocation.

I have two web application which use one classifieds database. Each web app have their group of Categories. I wish that each web application use only their group of Categories .

Now, I want that my a web application get only Categories from one group, not all categories.

Which stored procedure and which page/code I should change.

2. Question.

Can you explane purpose of App_Code/BLL , DAL, WEB

which line of referencing is from these folders code and some page.

Monday, December 8, 2008 8:25 PM