VS Generated app using Windows Store App template doesn't start

Question

• Just downloaded and installed VS 2012 and VS 2012 express and created the default Windows Store App application.

Than build it and Start it, the application fail with "Unable to Debug Windows Store app...Not Implemented" .

Also when I open the MainPage.xaml designer I get

" An  Unhandled Exception has occurred:  Click here to reload the designer  Details:  System.NotImplementedException  The method or operation is not implemented.     at Microsoft.Expression.HostUtility.AppPackage.AppPackageNativeMethods.IApplicationActivationManager.ActivateApplication(String appUserModelId, String activationContext, ActivateOptions options, Int32& processId)     at Microsoft.Expression.HostUtility.AppPackage.WrtUtility.ActivateApplication(String appUserModelId, String activationContext, Object site)     at Microsoft.Expression.HostUtility.Platform.AppContainerProcessDomainFactory.ActivateApplicationInternal(String appUserModelId, String activationContext, Object site)     at Microsoft.Expression.HostUtility.Platform.AppContainerProcessDomainFactory.CreateDesignerProcess(String applicationPath, String clientPort, Uri hostUri, IDictionary environmentVariables, Int32& processId, Object& processData)  ... 

Any other type of app that I created in VS2012 does start, only Windows Store App is not.

What is missing ?

• Edited by Portala Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:01 PM
    Wednesday, January 30, 2013 8:53 PM

All replies