how to change gradient style ? RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hello.
    I have question.
    How can I change gradient style in ms expression blend .
    By change i mean to change gradient "from where to where" style.
    So , there is "horizontal style" button and "collor in middle" button (under gradient color bar).
    How can i change it to "vertical style" ? (up is first color , then gradiend and down is second color).
    Sunday, April 13, 2008 4:24 PM


  • Hi Michal,

    If I understand you correctly, the tool you need is called "Brush Transform" (Shortcut button "G"). There shold be an arrow that appears on your object that you can maneuvery every which way.
    Sunday, April 13, 2008 9:09 PM