none
help for adding a digital signature With Token RRS feed

• Question

• hello I want to Adding a  digital signature With Token  in .net 

i find a sample that used pfx file to sign But I dont want to sign with PFX , I want to use the exsiting certifiacate on Token

I can't Find any sample 

Can anybody help me?!

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 11:36 AM

All replies

• Hi ma.compengin

>> I want to Adding a  digital signature With Token  in .net 

From this message, what do you mean by "With Token  in .net "? Do you mean you want to digital signature by programmatically?  If so, please refer to a sample which shows how to sign a text with a certificate.

How to Sign and Verify the signature with .NET and a certificate (C#)

Hope it helps you!

Have a nice day!

Kristin

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Kristin Xie Wednesday, May 20, 2015 7:39 AM
    Wednesday, May 20, 2015 7:16 AM
  • thanks for your help

i want to use certification in token to get automatically Report in MVC projeect in server side ,  

i don't like  any  intervention of Human in server Side to Select  Certificate(that show in dialog box to select cert), 

For this reason, i'm looking for a way to select cert programatically in code!

is any way to get this purpose?

thanks 

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 11:29 AM
  • Hi ma.compengin,

>>For this reason, i'm looking for a way to select cert programatically in code!

Sorry, I am not sure whether this issue has something related to the original issue. Since each thread corresponds only one issue. If this is a new issue, I would suggest you to reopen a new thread in this forum. If I miss something, please feel free to let me know.

Now let's focus on your issue.  In your program you could use a dialog box to select a Certificate

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/vstudio/ms247048(v=vs.100).aspx

Get list of certificates from the certificate store in C#

hope this is helpful.

Best reagrds,

Kristin

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Kristin Xie Thursday, May 21, 2015 10:04 AM
    Thursday, May 21, 2015 10:02 AM