none
Kusto- Query Need Help! RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to get data from an event hub connection in ADX but not able to specify the mapping properly. The error doesn't really seem to help.

.create table tweets ingestion avro mapping

'tweetmapping''[{"column": "TweetId", "Properties":{"Field":"tweetid"}},{"column": "createdtime", "Properties":{"Field":"CreatedAtIso"}},{"column": "tweettext", "Properties":{"Field":"TweetText"}},{"column": "sentiment", "Properties":{"Field":"Detect_Sentiment"}}]

My tweets table:

My avro object:

{
    "inputs": "@{triggerBody()?['TweetId']}@{triggerBody()?['CreatedAtIso']}@{triggerBody()?['TweetText']}@{body('Detect_Sentiment')?['score']}"

}

I am using a logic app to read some hashtags and derive a sentiment.

The files are being captured in the storage:

What am i doing wrong?

Thanks,

Nimish

Tuesday, November 19, 2019 1:21 PM

All replies

• Hi Nima, apologies for the delayed response. If this is still an issue then we will need to engage our technical support channel to assist further. If you have a support plan then all you need to do is raise a support request using these steps. If you do not have a support plan, send mail to AzCommunity@microsoft.com, include your subscription ID and a link to this post (for context) and we will gladly connect you to the appropriate support channel.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers.

Wednesday, November 27, 2019 10:46 PM