Dataset Having Data as 

1234                  ABCD                   100

1234                  DEFG                    115

4321                  PQRS                   200

i want to show data in my rdlc as 

1234                  ABCD                      215

DEFG

4321                   PQRS                     200

Please Help i am able to group column 1 but how can i get  the sum based on that group and want to show that sum as the above example

Monday, June 15, 2015 7:22 AM

Answers

• User1711366110 posted

Please Help i am able to group column 1 but how can i get  the sum based on that group and want to show that sum as the above example

As per this case, you can try the following steps :

1.Right Click on the corresponding report details row and select Add Group -> Parent Group. Give any relevant name to the group1 (column1)

2.Now at the bottom of the page you see Row Groups. And it has Group1 and Details. Right Click on Group1 and select Group Properties

3.general tab>>group on (choose column1) >>page break>>Between each instance of a group

4.then you need to repeat the Table header as well.For that you need to click the Arrow in right bottom of the editor and Click Advance Mode

5.Click on the Top Static Row and Navigate to Property panel.

6.Change the "KeepWithGroup" property to 'After' and "RepeatOnNewPage" property to 'True'

7.then Right Click on the Group1(Column1 group) -> Add Group -> Child Group

8.Now go to child group properties and change the "Group On">>choose column2

9.For column3 total based on group wise, For that Right Click on the Child Group cell -> select Add Total -> After.

10.Now you can see that new Row added to table. Deleted non relevant cells

for more information, Click here to refer about RDLC Report Grouping with Page Break, Table Header Repeat, Group Totals and Sub Grouping in step by step process

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, June 15, 2015 9:59 PM