how to send message to multiple email RRS feed

• Question

• User-1634604574 posted

i want to send message to multiple email in by ajax

Sunday, September 22, 2019 11:31 AM

All replies

• User475983607 posted

i want to send message to multiple email in by ajax

AJAX does not send email.  AJAX submits HTTP requests.  The ASP.NET SmtpClient sends email.  There are other ways like using a service.

This question is not specific enough to answer and you have not provided source code that illustrates the problem.  Take a moment to gather your thoughts.   Come up with a logical flow of how you expect this email function to behave.  Then write code to meet these requirements.  

If you run into trouble, share your code, explain the expected results, and actual the results.

Sunday, September 22, 2019 12:51 PM
  • User-1634604574 posted

can you explain it by example?

Sunday, September 22, 2019 12:53 PM
  • User475983607 posted

can you explain it by example?

I'm not sure where to begin.  Your one line requirement is too vague to answer.  Once I start providing source code, you'll clarify the requirements as we go.  This thread will go on for long time until you figure out your requirements.  I'm asking you to make an effort to come up with reasonable requirements and write code to meet the requirements.

The link in my first post explains how to send email.   Start there by building an action that sends emails.  Hint, you'll need to contact your email provider to get the SMTP configuration.  Once you get email working, then you can start building an AJAX program that calls the action and passes the parameters needed to complete the task.

Sunday, September 22, 2019 1:11 PM
  • User-1634604574 posted

please look at this example i want by this way send message to more than one email how can i do it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7i1G6CeOiI

Sunday, September 22, 2019 1:33 PM
  • User753101303 posted

Hi,

The "To" property is a collection of mail addresses. See for example https://stackoverflow.com/questions/9736176/multiple-address-in-mailaddress-constructor/9819574

You could also use Bcc (if you don't want a user to see to which other persons a mail was sent).

Monday, September 23, 2019 11:52 AM