none
UVC on USB Composite driver RRS feed

• Question

• We have a UVC client driver (includes a Interface assocaition descriptor) with two interfaces, video control interface and video streaming interaface, when the device connected to host PC, device is being detected as composite device and i am able to open the camera preview succesfully.

And I have Mass storage client driver given by Microsoft, if i configure the device default client driver as Mass storage class and connected host PC, device is being detected as Mass storge device successfully.

We have tried to load Mass storage class and serail class client drivers with composite class driver and we were successful.

Now we are trying to load UVC client driver and Mass storage client driver with the help of composite client driver, but we are not succesful on this, we noticed failure during enumeration phase.

Our question is, Since UVC client driver is also a composite driver, is it possible to load the one composite client driver (UVC client driver) and Mass storage client driver with the help of wince composite class driver?

Any suggestion will be apreciated.

Thanks,

Subbarao.

Saturday, June 12, 2010 1:37 PM