none
BizTalk 2004 MQSeries adaptor unable to receive messages from MQ RRS feed

• Question

• We are using BizTalk 2004 and MQSeries adaptor. The MQseries adaptor was working good until last month. All of a sudden the MQSeries adaptor is not able to receive the messages from MQ. We have confirmed with the server support team that there are no changes at server side. Surprisingly this error message appears only for few messages. If I put 4000 messages in MQ 3000 will be come success and 1000 will fail with this error.  I am seeing the below error in HAT. Does anybody have any idea?

Exit Code:0xC0C01623
    Error Info: The Messaging Engine encountered an error publishing a batch of "2" messages to the Message Box database for the transport adapter "IBMMQ". Please refer to Health and Activity Tracking tool for more detailed information on this failure and check the endpoint bindings are correctly configured.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 2:06 AM

Answers

• Ok, I just got your issue and unfortunately,  I do not have a good response.  I did lots research in the internal knowledgebase, but I was unable to find any other issue that remotely relates to yours.  I do however have some questions

Have you look in the activity Tracking tool, to see if they are additional details?

Is the port in suspended status?

Exit Code:0xC0C01623  XACT_E_NOENLIST

A transaction coordinator was specified, but the new transaction was unable to enlist therein.

The error above points to a DTC error

To get a more accurate support we would need to take BizTalk traces and other diagnostics.  So opening a case with support would be the best way to get this kind of support. 
    Best Regards, Imelda
    Thursday, September 29, 2011 10:23 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I am trying to involve someone familar with this topic, there could be some time delay,appreciate your patience.

Regards

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. My Blog: http://xhinker.com
    Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation 4.0 Cookbook
    Wednesday, September 21, 2011 8:55 AM
  • Thank you Andrew. Here are the sequence of the errors.

Event Type: Error
    Event Source: BizTalk Server 2004
    Event Category: BizTalk Server 2004
    Event ID: 5757
    Date:  9/20/2011
    Time:  9:05:22 PM
    User:  N/A
    Computer: AXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Description:
    The Messaging Engine encountered an error committing a transport adapters batch containing the following work items: IBMMQ messages to be published, 0 request-response messages to be published, 0 messages to be suspended, 1 messages to be deleted from a host queue, 0 messages to be resubmitted for later transmission, 0 messages to be moved to their backup transport. Please refer to Health and Activity Tracking tool for more detailed information on this failure.

Event ID: 5753
    Description:
    The "IBMMQ" adapter is suspending a message coming from Source URL:"MQS://MQSERVER/QUEUEMGR/QUEUENAME". Details:"The adapter has received an error from BizTalk HRESULT = 80004005. Possibly there was a failure in the pipeline. Refer to the Event Log.".

Event ID: 5755
    Description:
    The Messaging Engine encountered an error publishing a batch of "1" messages to the Message Box database for the transport adapter "IBMMQ". Please refer to Health and Activity Tracking tool for more detailed information on this failure and check the endpoint bindings are correctly configured.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 2:08 PM
  • Ok, I just got your issue and unfortunately,  I do not have a good response.  I did lots research in the internal knowledgebase, but I was unable to find any other issue that remotely relates to yours.  I do however have some questions

Have you look in the activity Tracking tool, to see if they are additional details?

Is the port in suspended status?

Exit Code:0xC0C01623  XACT_E_NOENLIST

A transaction coordinator was specified, but the new transaction was unable to enlist therein.

The error above points to a DTC error

To get a more accurate support we would need to take BizTalk traces and other diagnostics.  So opening a case with support would be the best way to get this kind of support. 
    Best Regards, Imelda
    Thursday, September 29, 2011 10:23 PM