none
How to get visual studio 2008 hotfixes

Question

• I am using visual studio 2008 SP1 to do CAA/RADE development for Dasasult Systemes CATIA. 

The code won't compile (CAA/RADE uses a dassault systemes compiler) and I get the following error messages: 

C:\Program Files\Dassault Systemes\B22\.\BSFBuildtimeData\PublicInterfaces\CATIAV5Precompiled.h(47) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'wtypes.h': No such file or directory
    # make-ERROR: CAAPartInterfaces.edu\CAAPriBuildUserPad.m: creates the precompiled header
    # make:  CAAPartInterfaces.edu\CAAPriBuildUserPad.m\src\CAAPriEBuild.cpp
    CAAPriEBuild.cpp
    C:\Users\Eric Bowman\Desktop\EventPlayground\CAAPartInterfaces.edu\CAAPriBuildUserPad.m\src\CAAPriEBuild.cpp : fatal error C1083: Cannot open precompiled header file: 'mkmksourceforpch.pch': No such file or directory
    # make-ERROR: CAAPartInterfaces.edu\CAAPriBuildUserPad.m\src\CAAPriEBuild.cpp
    # make:  CAAPartInterfaces.edu\CAAPriBuildUserPad.m\src\CAAPriEBuildShape.cpp
    CAAPriEBuildShape.cpp

I contacted Dassault Systemes support and they told me I should install the following hotfixes: 

KB967211 KB968338 KB971672 KB957912 KB969394 KB960075-v2 KB975919 KB979335

The knowledge base says I need to contact their support to get these hotfixes, do I need to purchase support, get the hotfixes and then cross my fingers that they'll give me a refund?

Is there some other way I can get these hotfixes?

Is there someone who knows why wtypes.h would be missing?

If it helps I just installed the 64 bit compiler components because CAA/RADE requires them.

Thank you for your help

Eric

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 5:42 PM

Answers

All replies