ASP NET MACHINE set as Administrator: Can't install any program RRS feed

• Question

• User149937280 posted

Now I am on standard account / access. Can't install or uninstall any programs for i am not the administrator/ not logged in as administrator. Reboot and system restore is not in function. I also tried changing my account from standard to administrator but its not changing. And not click-able on standard setting when you check on ASP.NET MACHINE account from User Account Setting.

The desktop is on windows 7 and no internet connection. We try to install another os from dvd then the install window will open and when you click the INSTALL a warning prompt says that you're not logged in as administrator. How can I logged in as administrator if the Guest and My account were the only choices before op'ning a window? I don't have a password for the ASP NET MACHINE Account.

Badly needed help! :'(

Friday, May 3, 2013 2:18 AM

Answers

• User361859439 posted

Hi,

Press crtl+alt+del at the login prompt and that will give you the ption to put username and passwor. So you can use the administrator as username and whatever password you have set for the administrator.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, May 8, 2013 12:28 AM

All replies

• User-1716253493 posted
    only administrator can give you access.
    Friday, May 3, 2013 2:27 AM
  • User149937280 posted

only administrator can give you access.
    RIght! And who's the administrator? That should be me, the owner/ user. Not the ASPNET MACHINE :(

Can you help me on this?

Friday, May 3, 2013 4:04 AM
  • User361859439 posted

Hi,

Press crtl+alt+del at the login prompt and that will give you the ption to put username and passwor. So you can use the administrator as username and whatever password you have set for the administrator.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, May 8, 2013 12:28 AM