What to put in the Bank Code and Account Number on the Danish payout page? RRS feed

• Question

• I got a mail that payout did not work because my bank account is wrong. I put in my danish bank registration number and account number, but it was rejected. With help from Microsoft customer support I found that I need to use my SWIFT and IBAN for payout, but the bank code field on the danish payout page only accepts 4 characters (SWIFT is 8 chars), also the account number is restricted to 10 chars where my IBAN is 18 characters long.

Both of these fields match the local danish bank account information perfectly, but according to Microsoft using the danish account is wrong. 

Has anyone had similar problems or know what I need to do instead?

• Edited by FeLiZk Saturday, February 2, 2013 9:57 AM
    Saturday, February 2, 2013 9:56 AM

Answers

• Hey FeLiZk,

That does sound a system acceptance issue, and since we would need to talk to the back end people for this, I suggest opening a support ticket, and if you came back to post your resolution, your time would be greatly appreciated. We look forward to helping you, thanks for the post! (Log into your dashboard and select the Support link at the bottom of the page. )

-Robert

Tuesday, February 5, 2013 7:06 PM