Unhandled exception that occurs when navigating between pages

Question

• I am brand new to Windows 8.1 development and am trying to teach myself.  I am running through this tutorial: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/dn263172.aspx and am currently on the 3rd step, navigating between pages.  I followed the tutorial exactly and if I navigate from MainPage to PhotoPage, and back to MainPage, the first time everything works fine.  If I repeat this process then I receive this error message: 

"Unhandled exception at 0x76D81D4D (KernelBase.dll) in HelloWorld.exe: 0xC000041D: An unhandled exception was encountered during a user callback."

If anyone could offer advice as to possible reasons I receive this error message, or what code I should post to the forum that could better help you understand the problem I'd appreciate it.  Thank you.

Friday, May 09, 2014 3:32 PM

All replies

• Can you post the project to OneDrive and give us a link to it?

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Friday, May 09, 2014 7:28 PM