Not able to see Microsoft Ad units for my app RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

My app are running pubcenter ads which are now integrated into devcenter. Earlier I was able to see my existing Ad Units under "Microsoft Ad Units" section which are currently configured in my app.

but Now I am not able to see any existing ad unit id under that option. but my ads are running absolutely fine. That's good.

but my question is, why my existing ad units are not displaying under "Microsoft Ad Units" in the dev center panel. I am using insider dev panel dashboard.  

Omi

Wednesday, September 7, 2016 4:04 PM

All replies

• Sorry you're seeing this issue. Someone from the DevCenter team should be responding to this shortly.

Thanks,
    -Jason

Monday, September 12, 2016 6:56 PM
  • Hi, 

My app are running pubcenter ads which are now integrated into devcenter. Earlier I was able to see my existing Ad Units under "Microsoft Ad Units" section which are currently configured in my app.

but Now I am not able to see any existing ad unit id under that option. but my ads are running absolutely fine. That's good.

but my question is, why my existing ad units are not displaying under "Microsoft Ad Units" in the dev center panel. I am using insider dev panel dashboard.  

Omi

Hello Omi,

Did you use the same ad unit in multiple apps?

We will need more information to investigate your case - can you please file a support ticket and provide your Dev Center account and ad unit details, and what exactly you are looking for, so that we can take a look and help?

Thanks,

Shreyas Ganesh N [MSFT]

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 4:53 AM