How to update json object (from previous 'parse json' step) with output obtained from 'Filter array' RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am a newbie, please bear with me if it is too straight to answer.  I have got json object 'body' from previous 'parse json' step. I have got another output (having three parameters) from  'Filter array' step.

I would like to grab two parameters from Filter array' output and update those in json object 'body'. How this can be done ?

Thursday, December 13, 2018 12:03 AM

All replies

• Hi ,

There are couple of ways to do this in simple step :

1) Use compose action to construct a JSON payload from two different logic apps action set .

2) Pass on the body of both the request into function App and construct a typed  object within functions . This will require you to map the request with response 

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply

Thursday, December 13, 2018 12:39 AM
  • Thank you. 

I have been trying option 1 you mentioned. However I could not figure out how to merge the 'json object' and '1 array' from 2 separate steps 'parse json' and 'filter array' respectively. Am I missing something ? 

Thursday, December 13, 2018 4:02 AM
  • Wednesday, December 26, 2018 5:04 AM