New to Microsoft Robotic Studio; Seeking advices/resources to start an user-defined simulation project RRS feed

• Question

• I'm currently working on a software project involving simulating multiple user-defined robots performing tasks on an user-defined terrain. The variable robotic properties will include its physical dimensions, number/types of sensors on board and the task(program) it will execute. Currently, I'm aiming for simple tasks such as going from point A to point B in some formation. I'm planning to have a GUI for the user to define the number of robots and respective properties prior to each task simulations.

I have previous experience with GUI but none with MSRDS simulations. I've started with the robotic simulation tutorials but it feels that I need a deeper understanding of service subcriptions, contracts and manifests in order to complete the software.

I'm currently seeking tips and advices for where I can find the resources for the knowledge that I require to complete the project, as well as which topic I should start first in terms of different categories of tutorials.

Thank you very much in advance.

Monday, June 27, 2011 5:01 PM

Answers