none
Reply comment RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am working in ms word 2013. Is there any relation between comment and reply comment?. How can i know this while reading xml

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 11:00 AM

Answers

• Hi AswiniRam, in the comments.xml file, any commentEx element that has a paraIdParent attribute is a reply to another comment. You can find more information about this in MS-DOCX section 2.5.3.1.

paraIdParent: An ST_LongHexNumber (as specified by [ISO/IEC29500-1:2011] section 17.18.50) attribute that specifies the paraId (section 2.6.2.3) of the last paragraph in the comment to which the associated comment is a reply.

Josh Curry (jcurry) | Escalation Engineer | Open Specifications Support Team

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 6:40 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for this question. One of our engineers will look into this and follow-up.

Thanks,

Edgar

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 4:34 PM
  • Hi AswiniRam, I am the engineer who will be working with you on this issue. I am currently researching the problem and will provide you with an update soon. Thank you for your patience.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 5:14 PM
  • Hi AswiniRam, in the comments.xml file, any commentEx element that has a paraIdParent attribute is a reply to another comment. You can find more information about this in MS-DOCX section 2.5.3.1.

paraIdParent: An ST_LongHexNumber (as specified by [ISO/IEC29500-1:2011] section 17.18.50) attribute that specifies the paraId (section 2.6.2.3) of the last paragraph in the comment to which the associated comment is a reply.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 6:40 PM