Solution in Solution Explorer RRS feed

• Question

• I was working with webservices. and when I file -> New Project it is creating the project. I Need to add another project to the same. But I do not see solution in solution explorer.
    Thursday, November 14, 2013 7:45 PM

Answers

• Ahhh, sorry, I missunderstood your question. Have a look at Tools -> Options -> Projects and Solutions. Make sure "Always show solution" is checked. Did that fix it?

If not, make sure you haven't set "scope to this" on the project. If you have, clicking the home button in the solution explorer should fix it.

HTH

Thursday, November 14, 2013 9:42 PM

All replies

• If you want to add a new project to an open solution, you could right-click on the solution (in the Solution Explorer) and select Add -> New Project. That will add a new project to your existing solution.
    Thursday, November 14, 2013 9:29 PM
  • I know how to add new project. But I do not see SOLUTION at all in solution explorer.
    Thursday, November 14, 2013 9:34 PM
  • Ahhh, sorry, I missunderstood your question. Have a look at Tools -> Options -> Projects and Solutions. Make sure "Always show solution" is checked. Did that fix it?

If not, make sure you haven't set "scope to this" on the project. If you have, clicking the home button in the solution explorer should fix it.

HTH

Thursday, November 14, 2013 9:42 PM
  • Thank you Davlind        

Thursday, November 14, 2013 10:20 PM