Client Side MATBlazor RRS feed

• Question

• User-234441352 posted

Hi,

I want to use MATBlazor through client side technique (webassembly)

what should i do for my blazor project ?

Thursday, August 8, 2019 6:12 PM

Answers

• User-474980206 posted

MatBlazor is just a .net library for blazor apps. it has no effect on the deployment options. to do client deployment:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/aspnet/core/host-and-deploy/blazor/client-side?view=aspnetcore-3.0

client / server deployment just changes how the blazor browser javascript library communicates with the blazor .net code. with blazor/server it uses win socket, blazor/client is web assembly interop (or javascript if emulating a web assembly support in javascript).

note: blazor does not compile to web assembly, but rather a .net vm is written for web assembly. the blazer web assembly program supports loading and running .net dll's

note2: webassemby can not access the dom or subscribe to dom events,  javascript running in the browser must supply a communication layer between the browser UI thread and the web assembly thread.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, August 8, 2019 7:35 PM

All replies

• User-474980206 posted

MatBlazor is just a .net library for blazor apps. it has no effect on the deployment options. to do client deployment:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/aspnet/core/host-and-deploy/blazor/client-side?view=aspnetcore-3.0

client / server deployment just changes how the blazor browser javascript library communicates with the blazor .net code. with blazor/server it uses win socket, blazor/client is web assembly interop (or javascript if emulating a web assembly support in javascript).

note: blazor does not compile to web assembly, but rather a .net vm is written for web assembly. the blazer web assembly program supports loading and running .net dll's

note2: webassemby can not access the dom or subscribe to dom events,  javascript running in the browser must supply a communication layer between the browser UI thread and the web assembly thread.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, August 8, 2019 7:35 PM
  • User-234441352 posted

thank you

Thursday, August 8, 2019 7:56 PM