none
[U8.1][Xaml]Hub and ListView scrolling problems RRS feed

• Question

• I have a page with a Hub control. In one section I have a ListView that scrolls vertically. The problem is when I have the pointer over the ListView and trying to scroll in the Hub. Even if I scroll horizontally the ListView is scrolling vertically. Any ideas how to solve this?
    Tuesday, June 2, 2015 12:46 PM

All replies

• Hi dhind,

>>The problem is when I have the pointer over the ListView and trying to scroll in the Hub. Even if I scroll horizontally the ListView is scrolling vertically.

I am not sure if you mean that when you have pointer over the ListView and try to scroll horizontally to navigate between the HubSection, the ListView will scroll vertically. Or you mean that when you scroll the ListView horizontally, the ListView still scroll vertically. Besides, could you please try to post a simple reproduced project in here?

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Amy Peng

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, June 4, 2015 10:44 AM
    Owner