none
Profile Page Completion percentile in SharePoint / Retrieve Data from Infopath form to another form

Question

• 1. I'm new to SharePoint online and infopath designer. I build a list form, for users to enter their profile details and submit to display as a list in SharePoint. On top of this, i need to display to user their completion percentile of the profile. It might be achievable by calculating the empty fields in the infopath form, but i don't have the direction from where to start from and how to do it. I explored the form and realized there were much limitations in list forms. I prefer to achieve the outcome without code as i only has minimal knowledge to coding. If there is sample codes, that'll be great!

2. How do i retrieve infopath list form (1) data to another list form (2) for which user click on the hyperlink in the first form (1). ID = ID?

Friday, January 13, 2017 3:32 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Do you want to display completion percentile on the top of InfoPath form dynamically when users fill in the form?

If yes, I have tested in my environment for your reference:

In my InfoPath form, I created three textboxes named “field1”, “field2”, “field3”, one textbox on the top of form named “complete”, and I created three textboxes named “judge1”, “judge2”, “judge3” to check if fields are empty.

Settings of my InfoPath form:

1. Default value of three “judge” textboxes are “0”.

2. Create rule in each “field” textboxes:

3. Set “complete” textbox value:

You can hide “judge” textboxes from the form view so that users won’t view them. How to hide: http://www.bizsupportonline.net/blog/2008/how-to-create-a-hidden-field-in-infopath.htm

About the second question, I suggest you post it in a new thread, it would make others easier to focus on one question in one single thread and it will benefit other community members who stuck with the same issue.

Thanks,

Dean Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, January 16, 2017 8:11 AM
  • Hi,
    Is there any update?
    If my reply is helpful to you, you can mark as answer.
    Thanks,
    Dean Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, January 23, 2017 1:28 PM