[UWP] Cant get app to my Lumia RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I published an app which should work on PC and mobile devices.

The app is published and I can get it to my PC.

But I cant get it to my Lumia 650. It cant be found in store, if I search it from my Lumia.

When I search from PC the app has info, if it can be instaled on PC and mobile device, so I am sure I checked right options when I was making the submission.

• Moved by Mattew Wu Thursday, May 25, 2017 9:59 AM app publishing issue for windows 10
    Monday, May 15, 2017 11:58 AM

Answers

• I forget to compile my app for ARM. When I compiled it properly app is visible in the store.
    • Marked as answer by BitSmithy Wednesday, May 24, 2017 9:45 PM
    Wednesday, May 24, 2017 9:45 PM

All replies

• Hi BitSmithy,

We understand your concerns about your app experience with the search results.

Usually, you can wait for several days as it may take more time for your app to appear in Windows Phone Store than Windows Store. And you can share the deep link via social media or your website for promoting your app to the public first.

You can contact Dev Center support through your developer account so that they can review if your app is published correctly.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 3:17 AM
  • I forget to compile my app for ARM. When I compiled it properly app is visible in the store.
    • Marked as answer by BitSmithy Wednesday, May 24, 2017 9:45 PM
    Wednesday, May 24, 2017 9:45 PM