none
Copy Paste using the mouse RRS feed

• Question

• With my form open I can not get the Right Mouse Button to work. If I have a document open and copy text in it and then go into my form to paste it using the Right Mouse button nothing happens. If I use  "Ctrl V" that works fine. How can I get the Right Mouse button to work?
    Friday, February 27, 2015 9:23 PM

Answers

• Hi fuzzhead58,

I did a quick test for the textbox control and found the form control doesn't provide context menu as you mentioned. As a workaround, I suggest that you use the "Ctrl & V".

And also if you do want thease control proveds this feature, I suggest that you submit the feedback from link below:
    Submit Feedback - Microsoft Support

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, March 2, 2015 6:49 AM

All replies

• Do you develop a VBA macro or an add-in for Word?

Could you please be more specific?

What controls do you use on the form?

Saturday, February 28, 2015 12:38 PM
  • I have created a userform using VBA. When I have the userform open, using the mouse to copy text
    from another document and try to paste it into a text field in the userform, it
    does not work. Using the right mouse button does not work.
    Saturday, February 28, 2015 2:41 PM
  • Hi fuzzhead58,

I did a quick test for the textbox control and found the form control doesn't provide context menu as you mentioned. As a workaround, I suggest that you use the "Ctrl & V".

And also if you do want thease control proveds this feature, I suggest that you submit the feedback from link below:
    Submit Feedback - Microsoft Support

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, March 2, 2015 6:49 AM