Apply same formatting to Textbox (report title) to All ssrs reports in solution /multiple solutions RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am not sure is this proper forum to ask. I have multiples solutions for SSRS reports in Visual Studio 2016/17. I am required to modify formatting values (font size and txt color) for all the reports in all the solutions with same value to make it standard. Is there any way I can achieve this in one go (or with least amount of effort  rather than opening each report and modify one by one.)

Thanks

Saturday, July 20, 2019 7:11 PM

All replies

• Hi RoshN

According to your description , seems you need to create a script to replace the correspond value .

Seems the rdl or rdlc file is the type of xml ,you could try to traversal  the xml file and then modified the correspond node .

For how to modified the xml node ,you could see: Edit xml file using shell script / command

Hope it can help you.

Best Regards,

Eric Liu

Best Regards, Eric Liu MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer if the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

• Proposed as answer by Mitarai Queen Thursday, July 25, 2019 9:11 AM
    Tuesday, July 23, 2019 1:30 AM