Taking 5 million years to publish app on windows store RRS feed

• Question

• I don't know why it should take this much time to publish an app on the windows store. I submitted the app on the 17th of July a Friday and up till now, it still says certification in progress. I am fed up and tired of Microsoft and it shouldn't take this much time to publish an app. I am submitting both windows store and windows phone store versions. To be honest I really don't have time for this and would just take my app somewhere else if this is how they treat their developers.
    Tuesday, July 21, 2015 1:11 PM

All replies

• Is there any update on your "Publishing your App"? Mine also is taking forever.
    Wednesday, July 22, 2015 1:07 AM
  • Are you developer?
    If you are developer you must read all about the publishing process of platform that you are targeting to. With Windows app (and Windows Phone app) publishing process, the time to completed the certification can reaching to 5 days. You submit your app on 17th July, but on 21th July is only 2 working day (except saturday and sunday) you screaming that 5M year. lol

Monday, July 27, 2015 8:22 AM
  • sorry for the inconvenience. as you may know we are working toward unified store (Windows Phone, Windows and others) - there are some complexities and issues we are working to resolve. if you can provide the APP ID, we will definitely investigate it.

thanks, palash biswas [MSFT]

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.

• Proposed as answer by Hieu Mai Trung Friday, August 21, 2015 10:44 AM
    Wednesday, July 29, 2015 8:10 AM