none
Azure portal errors after creating a new subscription RRS feed

• Question

• After creating a new/additional subscription, portal.azure.com is useless to me.  Anything I try to create fails with errors, when I try to view the details of the errors no details are available.  Any time I try to view any of my services regardless of the subscription, the portal says I don't have any.

When I browse the new subscription, it says there are no roles or users associated to the subscription and errors are populated in the portal notifications, which I'm guessing is the issue but I can't see any way for me to fix that.  I've tried canceling the subscription and creating another one and it does the same thing.  When I try to go to manage.azure.com, I just get the spinning wait icon.  So, at this point I can't do anything in either azure portal.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 9:50 PM

Answers

• Hi Braintbrown,

You may clear the Temporary Internet files, cache files, cookies and try login once again to check if you are able to login properly in "manage.azure.com" portal.

Portal.azure.com is still in preview and will check on it how it handles multiple subscriptions account. Meanwhile, please try to use the normal portal.

If you are still facing issue the the normal azure portal after adding new subscription, please contact Azure Technical Support team for further assistance.

http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/support/options/

Regards,

Manu Rekhar

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 7:09 AM