Could two password verification methods be used instead of just one of the three options in Windows Developer Preview?

Question

• Original title: Question on Login Password in Windows 8
    From what I know is that Windows 8 there are 3 new ways of password login but you can only login using one of the password instead of 3.
    So I was thinking, can I like login using the normal password then use the Picture Password before I am allow to use my PC.
    Cause i'm using Picture Password is not really safe as people around you can see what is your Picture Password on your screen so I was thinking if there is a way that I can use one more password together with the Picture Password during my login. That would be great
    Thank you

Friday, November 11, 2011 3:30 AM

Answers

All replies

• You always could switch between Picture Password and Normal Login Password. Let say you are in area that people could see your password if you use picture, then you could just switch to normal password and vice-versa. The idea of picture password is a way to fast login , instead of thinking about what was your password and number of characters.  In a picture there are several areas that you could click.

Friday, November 11, 2011 5:44 AM
  • True enough. But I was just wondering if I can use 2 type of password to login before I was allow to get into my account.

Anyway, thanks alot for replying :D

Friday, November 11, 2011 6:27 AM
  • Hello happyIcs56,

if you want double protection you can Enable Bit locker on the drive of your choice so that once you are logged into your pc you may have to type in another password to access certain content. 

Irfan
    Friday, November 11, 2011 4:38 PM
  • Thanks Irfanfare for you reply.

That's do help. Thanks alot

Monday, November 14, 2011 1:42 AM