none
we can't start this add-in because it isn't set up properlyadd-in name RRS feed

• Question

• I'm working for a office App now.

After i complete the app,

1) if i copy the app xml file(in the folder "app.publish") to a shared folder in my local computer,then i add the shareurl to the office trustcenter,i can use the officeapp as normal.

2)but if i upload the app xml file to my sharepoint app sites(like:https://***.sharepoint.cn/sites/DemoSite),i will find the app in the "insert>>my add-ins>>office add-ins>>my oraginzation",but after i insert it to my document,the app alert error as "we can't start this add-in because it isn't set up properlyadd-in name:DG_Share"(my project name is DG_Share).

so,how can i do now?

Thursday, November 19, 2015 6:55 AM

All replies

• >>>so,how can i do now?

If you would publish task pane and content add-ins to an Office Add-ins catalog on SharePoint, you need upload the manifest for your task pane or content add-in to an Office Add-ins catalog on SharePoint. After you upload add-in manifests to the Office Add-ins catalog, users can manually configure their installations of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or Project using File > Options > Trust Center > Trust Center Settings > Trusted Add-in Catalogs to specify the URL of the parent SharePoint site collection of this add-in catalog.

After specifying the add-in catalog URL, you must close and reopen the Office application before the add-in catalog will be available in the Office Add-ins dialog box.

For more information, click here to refer about Publish task pane and content add-ins to an add-in catalog on SharePoint

Sunday, November 22, 2015 2:10 PM
  • It can be used in Office2013,but not in Office2016.
    Friday, November 27, 2015 1:59 AM