none
I can not use the vs2015.

Question

• I use the vs2015 community for a month.but now ,I need a license to use it.but when I update the license ,I always failed .So, what can I do now?
    Monday, January 25, 2016 6:32 AM

Answers

• Hi,

>>I need a license to use it.but when I update the license ,I always failed .So, what can I do now?

Do you get any error or warning messages?

As far as I know, the VS 2015 community was free, you just need to sign in using the Microsoft account.

If you couldn't sign in, you would check that whether it is related to your IE or the network.

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, February 02, 2016 4:42 AM

All replies

• Hi,

>>I need a license to use it.but when I update the license ,I always failed .So, what can I do now?

Do you get any error or warning messages?

As far as I know, the VS 2015 community was free, you just need to sign in using the Microsoft account.

If you couldn't sign in, you would check that whether it is related to your IE or the network.

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, February 02, 2016 4:42 AM
  • Hi,

VS2015 Community is a free version of VS. And there is no need to have a license to use it.

So for the problem you faced. You only need to sign in it. Then you can use the VS2015 Community all the time.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Wednesday, February 03, 2016 2:38 AM