Office 2007 folders have spanish names RRS feed

• Question

• I wonder if anyone can help.  I previously inadvertently installed a Spanish version of MS Visio 2007 on my computer (I'm a English speaker in the UK).  After searching the Microsoft website I found and downloaded a language pack to enable me to use Visio in English.  I later purchased a new English version of Visio, so uninstalled the previous one and installed the new one.

This week I have upgraded my Small Business Version of Microsoft Office 2003 to Office 2007.

Now I find the names of several of the folders that Office 2007 is using are in Spanish.  Also when I look in C:\Program Files\Office 12 (2007) and Office 11 (2003) I have folders for 1033 (English US), 1036 (French) and 3082 or 1034 (Spanish).

How can I remove the Spanish language files from my computer so that my Office Suite folders are all in English?

Any advice would be appreciated.
    • Moved by Tagore Bandlamudi Wednesday, March 3, 2010 7:28 AM Moving from MSDN and TechNet Search Feedback Forum, please move or answer as necessary (From:MSDN and TechNet Search Feedback)
    Friday, October 23, 2009 10:52 AM