Regards Les, Livingston, Scotland

Friday, August 30, 2019 10:05 PM
  • Hi

With all due respect - why?

I will replace the values from my site without updating and this is better
    Friday, August 30, 2019 10:27 PM
  • Hi

Have a read of THIS-seems unlikely that you can do such a thing in the modern operating systems.

Friday, August 30, 2019 10:50 PM
  • Hi

Have a read of THIS-seems unlikely that you can do such a thing in the modern operating systems.

i want function find array of bytes please help me 
    Friday, August 30, 2019 11:21 PM
  • Hi

Hi

Did you check out the link I posted?

Friday, August 30, 2019 11:25 PM
  • Hi

Hi

Did you check out the link I posted?

yes i used functions OpenProcess and  ReadProcessMemory but minus this function find array of bytes

Friday, August 30, 2019 11:44 PM
  • You better ask this in an illegal hackers forum. 

Your kind of code is the first step to malicious code for which people her is asked not to help with. 

Be aware it is really not important if you tell that you don't use the code illegal. It can be used therefore and that is enough. 

Success
    Cor

Saturday, August 31, 2019 4:39 PM
  • You better ask this in an illegal hackers forum. 

Your kind of code is the first step to malicious code for which people her is asked not to help with. 

Be aware it is really not important if you tell that you don't use the code illegal. It can be used therefore and that is enough. 

Success
    Cor

my brother you do not know what is inside me do not oppress anyone by saying I am upload photo example, but I do not care I use hacking and if this is my purpose I looked at the sites of piracy
    Saturday, August 31, 2019 7:32 PM
  • Hello,

Please provide in detail what you are attempting to do as currently this has not been done, at least that makes sense and is a valid request.

Microsoft put a lot into managed memory for VB.NET, if what is available is not enough then consider using C++.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Sunday, September 1, 2019 1:21 AM
  • So in this case who is the owner of the data, surely not yours?

The reason I want more details is usually when a question like yours is asked it's not for good use but instead hacking and we don't support hacking which your question as every sign of.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

StackOverFlow

Sunday, September 1, 2019 2:15 AM

The reason I want more details is usually when a question like yours is asked it's not for good use but instead hacking and we don't support hacking which your question as every sign of.

StackOverFlow

why you not help me And where are the hackers in my question
    Sunday, September 1, 2019 2:30 AM

StackOverFlow

Nobody in the past ten years has asked such a question with good intent and you have not answered any of my questions in detail, code that you have written does not matter, what matters is the words you use to for your question and they are incomplete.

StackOverFlow

Sunday, September 1, 2019 2:42 AM

StackOverFlow

Nobody in the past ten years has asked such a question with good intent and you have not answered any of my questions in detail, code that you have written does not matter, what matters is the words you use to for your question and they are incomplete.

StackOverFlow

The problem was solved and thanks for appreciation and my idea is not hackers

But i used a new way in the world of programming project is doing a data entry program for my company and I made a code to pull data from values like backup  in my program and saved in the database and when you run the program fetch values ​​from my site and write data values in my program

Sunday, September 1, 2019 3:08 AM
  • Hi,

I am glad you have got your solution, please mark the helpful as answer.

Best Regards,

Alex

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 2, 2019 2:20 AM