none
trouble with windows for the last two weeks RRS feed

• General discussion

• this when I turned my pc to a restore point, while in process, a pop came up telling that Microsoft ran into trouble and that they would have to set my pc back to factory setting I said fine  that would be ok.  But ever since that day when I turn on my pc before    my pc turn on a configuration request come asking to clear my TPM (trusted platform) then a warning say if I agree that it would erase information stored on the TPM and lose access to all my created  keys and access to encrypted by these keys .

now ever sense I cannot install my printer  this is why I just found that I cant download the driver I need to run my device. I feel that I will need a new HARD DRIVE I get 632.00 a mount to live on , I would by one myself I just cant  hope you all could help solve this problem  . We Benn   trying to fix ever sense your Tec cant help. please contact me about how we can fix this is the driver  Dell Wireless 1707 network driver  Thank YOU

email    Alfred Turgeon @att.net  

Sunday, July 23, 2017 5:58 PM