none
Trouble with SendMail Command in EAS 14.1 RRS feed

• Question

• I have worked with EAS on objective C language. I have done other command but i have trouble with SendMail command.

My POST command line looks like ... https://www.xxx.com/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync?Cmd=SendMail&User=xxx%40xxx.info&DeviceId=xxx&DeviceType=xxx

My server is support AS protocol version 14.1 and my xml look likes:

<SendMail>

<Client-Id>xxxx</Client-Id>

<Mime>

To: xxx@xxx.com

MIME-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

This is the email body content

</Mime>

</SendMail>

I have converted data of the Mime tag to base64 string. After that converted my xml to wbxml data and sent it to server but the server return 119 status(it means "MessageHasNoRecipient").  Also, I have checked the lib (that convert xml to wbxml) works fine.

I think the struct of xml was wrong but i am not sure. 

What was I wrong here? Thanks in advance.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013 1:45 AM

Answers

• Hi Hoang Trong Cu, since we have not received the requested files from you I can only assume that you do not need our assistance in troubleshooting the issue. If this is not the case, please send the requested files to the address specified previously and we will be able to assist you.

Thank you.

Josh Curry (jcurry) | Escalation Engineer | Open Specifications Support Team

Monday, September 16, 2013 6:42 PM

All replies

• Hi Hoang:

I have alerted The Open Specifications Team regarding your inquiry. A member of the team will be in touch soon.

Regards, Obaid Farooqi

Wednesday, September 4, 2013 3:58 PM
    Owner
  • Hi Hoang Trong Cu, I am the engineer who will be working with you on this issue. I am currently researching the problem and will provide you with an update soon. Thank you for your patience.

The information that you have provided is not sufficient to accurately determine what the problem might be. The quickest and most effective way to troubleshoot this would be to collect a Fiddler trace containing the request and response and send that to me at dochelp(at)microsoft(dot)com. That should provide all of the information that I need.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013 4:40 PM
  • Hi Hoang Trong Cu, I have not received the files that I previously requested from you regarding this issue. Please let me know if you still need help with this issue and provide the trace files requested if that is the case.

Thank you.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 6:59 PM
  • Hi Hoang Trong Cu, since we have not received the requested files from you I can only assume that you do not need our assistance in troubleshooting the issue. If this is not the case, please send the requested files to the address specified previously and we will be able to assist you.

Thank you.

Monday, September 16, 2013 6:42 PM