Logic App Dynamics AX(For Operations) get ItemInternalId RRS feed

• Question

• I have Logic App, where we took records from AX where field 'AlredyTransfered' with the checkbox is 'No' then transfer this records to the Dynamics CRM and then we need to change the values in AX to 'Yes'.

The trouble is when we use "Get Record" in For operations, we must specify required field ItemInternalID.

I found  the web this string 

@body('Get_Records_from_AX')?['value']?['ItemInternalId']}"

But this string return me another value, my second value in Json file "dataAreaID"

How I can get this value to update record in the AX?

• Edited by Oleg Savchuk Tuesday, February 13, 2018 9:19 AM tags
    Tuesday, February 13, 2018 9:17 AM

Answers

• Hi,

The problem here might be you are fetching the wrong record with incorrect odata filter condition within your Get_Record_From _AX .

There might be multiple record  sitting in AX with your filter condition and you will be getting different record rather then actual record . I would suggest change your filter condition or add more conditional statement to get only the specified record  using AND condition.

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 1:56 AM

All replies

• Are you saying that ItemInternalId does exist in the message, but the expression is returning the value for dataAreaID which also exists in the message?

Meaning, the expression is returning the wrong value?

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 1:08 PM
  • Hi,

The problem here might be you are fetching the wrong record with incorrect odata filter condition within your Get_Record_From _AX .

There might be multiple record  sitting in AX with your filter condition and you will be getting different record rather then actual record . I would suggest change your filter condition or add more conditional statement to get only the specified record  using AND condition.

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 1:56 AM