cuite.dll: Unable to load the test container - i am getting this error message when i am opening .sln . How i know that i am missing build , and how to download that? RRS feed

• Question

• cuite.dll: Unable to load the test container  - i am getting this error message when i am opening .sln . How i know that i am missing build , and how to download that?

Can some one help me?? Please explain step by step.. new to this tool

HS

Tuesday, September 3, 2013 6:02 PM

All replies

• Hi HS,

Thank you for posting in the MSDN forum.

Unable to load the test container  

Would you mind letting us know more information about this issue? Which kind of project did you open? It is related to the Test project? Where did you get this project? Which VS version were you using? Whether this project was created in the same VS version?

I have met the similar issue which was related to the specific VS Environment, for example, if you use the VS2012 open the VS2010 test project. We would make sure that it loaded the correct version file or assembly, since different VS versions would have different assembly. Of course, we would make sure that the VS2012 supports this project if it is created in VS2010, we also have to install the VS2010 sp1 for VS2010.

If I have misunderstood anything, please make free feel to let me know.

Best Regards,

Jack Zhai[MSFT]
    <THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Thursday, September 5, 2013 7:47 AM