AdMediator control and AdDuplex problem RRS feed

• Question

• Standard implementation of the Admediator control and have AdDuplex configured will result in the following behavior:

For the AdDuplex ads first the AdFilled event will be raised and immediate after that the AdSDKError is raised:

AdSdkError by AdDuplex ErrorCode: Unknown ErrorDescription: Ad control is hidden by other control or invisible Error: System.Exception: Ad control is hidden by other control or invisible

The Ad is absolutely not blocked in any way.

I searched the MSDN site and found the following page

Troubleshoot ad mediation

It states that the AdDuplex control should be provided with the Ad size in the following statement:

AdMediatorControl.AdSdkOptionalParameters[AdSdkNames.AdDuplex]["Size"] = "160×600";

But the following Error will be provided to the AdSdkError Event:

AdSdkConfigurationError ErrorDescription:  Error: System.ArgumentException: Property Size not found

at Microsoft.AdMediator.Core.Utilities.ReflectionHelper.SetPropertyValue(Type objectType, Object target, String propertyName, Object propertyValue)

at Microsoft.AdMediator.Core.Display.BaseUiElementWrapper.SetParameter(String parameterName, Object value)

at Microsoft.AdMediator.Core.BaseAdAdapter.<>c__DisplayClass88_0.<SetParameter>b__0()

So, what is the correct way to implement the AdDuplex ad?

Thursday, October 22, 2015 9:20 PM

Answers

• update adduplex through nuget manager and that will fix the ad control is hidden... 

P.S. when you open admediation through connected services it install old adduplex sdk

• Proposed as answer by Jonathan S - MSFT Wednesday, December 30, 2015 3:41 PM
    • Marked as answer by Maurice MJ Wednesday, December 30, 2015 8:40 PM
    Saturday, December 26, 2015 8:53 PM

All replies

• update adduplex through nuget manager and that will fix the ad control is hidden... 

P.S. when you open admediation through connected services it install old adduplex sdk

• Proposed as answer by Jonathan S - MSFT Wednesday, December 30, 2015 3:41 PM
    • Marked as answer by Maurice MJ Wednesday, December 30, 2015 8:40 PM
    Saturday, December 26, 2015 8:53 PM
  • I can confirm that updating adduplex trough nugget manager solved the issue. I updated from 10.0.0.2 to 10.0.1.2

Thank you khmaies hassen for replying to my issue.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015 8:43 PM