Point to Site VPN Client. RRS feed

• Question

• Hey Guys,

How do we connect multiple VNET's from azure VPN client? I see this is specific to VNET.

Do I need to install multiple clients ?

Ajay

Wednesday, August 12, 2015 2:49 PM

Answers

• Hello Ajay,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting your query here. With regards to your query, Connecting multiple Vnet's from one Azure VPN Client(Point to Site VPN Client) is not possible as this is specific to a Vnet. You would need to install Point to Site VPN Client on each client machine and get connect to specific VNet.

Hope this helps!
    Best Regards
    Kamalakar
    _____________________________________________________________________________________
    If a post answers your question, please click Mark As Answer on that post and Vote as Helpful.

Wednesday, August 12, 2015 6:33 PM

All replies

• Hello Ajay,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting your query here. With regards to your query, Connecting multiple Vnet's from one Azure VPN Client(Point to Site VPN Client) is not possible as this is specific to a Vnet. You would need to install Point to Site VPN Client on each client machine and get connect to specific VNet.

Hope this helps!
    Best Regards
    Kamalakar
    _____________________________________________________________________________________
    If a post answers your question, please click Mark As Answer on that post and Vote as Helpful.

• I've been working on multiple sites to VNet and it took me a while to figure it out.

I'm not sure you can set client VPN to multiple VNets but I could be wrong.

Maybe it would be better to create site-to-site against point-to-site. This would make it possible to access multiple VNets from your site.

But this again depends on your situation and in case you have infrastructure to support it.

Mustafa Toroman