none
Addin icon does not show up on Safari RRS feed

• Question

• Hi.

My addin works properly on my desk top computer, but is garbled under Safari, according to Microsoft.

In addition, the icons for the addin don't on the iPad, either in Safari or Chrome..

Can you help?

-- Ephraim

Thursday, March 23, 2017 9:07 PM

Answers

All replies

• Ok, so have you tried to install Safari and debug your addin?

Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
    http://www.dimastr.com/redemption
    Redemption - what the Outlook
    Object Model should have been
    Version 5.5 is now available!

Friday, March 24, 2017 1:50 AM
  • Hello Ephraim,

Outlook add-ins are supported in Outlook 2013 and later versions, Outlook 2016 for Mac, Outlook Web App for Exchange 2013 on-premises, Outlook Web App in Office 365 and Outlook.com. Not all of the newest features are supported in all clients at the same time. Please refer to individual topics and API references, to see which hosts they are/are not supported in.

The icon didn't show on iPad, please visit Develop Office Add-ins for the iPad to see several tasks we need to perform.

Regards,

Celeste

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 24, 2017 4:33 AM
  • I did download safari and tried to debug the app there, with no luck.  I will check the iPad link tomorrow for more ideas.

Thank you.

-- Ephraim

Tuesday, April 4, 2017 6:07 AM
  • Sorry for the delay.

I still cannot get to the addins on Apple products.

--Ephraim

-- Ephraim

Monday, April 10, 2017 4:51 PM
  • Hello,

Due to the limiatation of community support channel, sorry that i dont have Mac/ iPad to test, you may try the manifest in the following thread:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/4f2af84b-bc69-49b6-bfd0-56d3a4ea8ef0/outlook-addin-for-ios-not-working?forum=appsforoffice

It works for Outlook for iOS and OWA for iphone.

Regards,

Celeste

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by EphraimF Friday, April 14, 2017 2:25 PM
    Wednesday, April 12, 2017 11:03 AM
  • Thank you very much.

-- Ephraim

Friday, April 14, 2017 2:25 PM