TextBox with FontWeight="Light" starts to write at some point with Normal FontWeight when using onscreen keyboard

Question

• Hi,

I have TextBox with FontWeight="Light" and at some point, when i'm using onscreen keyboard, text comes with normal weight. Also when I hit textprediction, again text is entered with normal weight. The strangest part is that TextBox is not suppose to have multiple text formatting, but it has.

Thursday, December 04, 2014 8:06 AM

All replies

• Hi Julian LS,

Thank you for reporting this issue. I have tested this on surface and got the same issue with your description. I am going to check this using internal channel to see if it is a known issue. I will come back to you if I get any useful tips.

If it is an urgent case, I would recommend you open a ticket from https://dev.windows.com/en-us/community/support.

Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, December 05, 2014 8:50 AM
  • It is great that is reproducible, hope it will be fixed soon :)
    Friday, December 05, 2014 11:52 AM