App update rejected, vague language-related reason RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I recently submitted an update for one of my apps, but it got rejected due to some language-related problem.

The stated reason is:

Comments: The application's UI content is presented in Bulgarian not natively supported in the OS. For an application to be
    presented in a language not natively supported in the OS, its description must satisfy the following requirements:
    1. A statement to indicate the application is not in the targeted language.
    2. A full description text in the targeted language.
    3. A full description text in the language supported by the application.

My app always had Bulgarian translation, but the Marketplace did not support Bulgarian until recently. So, when I uploaded my .xap file with the update, Bulgarian showed up as one of the languages(because of the added support in the recent Marketplace update). This is all fine, I added screenshots and description in Bulgarian and published the app. Certification failed.

I am not sure what I am doing wrong, everything seems to be fine. Bulgarian is just one of the supported languages, not "the targeted language". Even if the OS does not support Bulgarian as an UI chouce, there is a Bulgarian Marketplace.

About (1): Does this mean I must write somewhere in the Bulgarian translation that you have to select the language in the settings, it will not start in Bulgarian by default?

About (2): I believe I have that

About (3): I don't really understand this. Both English and Bulgarian are supported, and I have descriptions in both.

What should I do?

Thanks!

Friday, August 24, 2012 6:39 AM