none
Is it possible to install CU2 on BizTalk 2016 with feature pack 1? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

CU 2 is announced to BizTalk 2016. I have Feature pack 1 installed. Can i install CU2 on feature pack 1?

On this page it says i cannot, i have to wait for it, when will it be available?

On the other hand, a quick look at the download page of CU2 it dosen't mention anything about the FP1. So it is little confusing...

Thursday, June 29, 2017 11:07 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

There is no official news out on the release of new Cumulative Update for BizTalk Server 2016 Feature Pack 1.

Keep an eye on the latest updates made by Microsoft product team on their blog site: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/biztalk_server_team_blog/

Rachit Sikroria (Microsoft Azure MVP)

Thursday, June 29, 2017 11:32 AM
  • At least it is coming soon...

NOTE: This CU is not applicable to environment where Feature Pack 1 is installed, there will be a new Cumulative Update for BizTalk Server 2016 Feature Pack 1 coming soon

//Roger

Thursday, June 29, 2017 12:34 PM
  • If you are on BizTalk 2016 Enterprise, I would recommend only installing the latest Feature Pack.  It is cumulative and will contain all the previous Feature Packs and CUs.  Feature Pack 3 is now out and that contains up to CU5 currently.
    Sunday, July 1, 2018 9:10 PM