PrintMediaSize dimensions for roll printing

Question

• Hi, i'm trying to print with epson TM T86F but i cannot find the right size for roll paper and receipt inside roll paper.

Compatible width is 3.13 inch / 80 mm and height should be 6 or 7 inch.

How can i found what PrintMediaSize value has the right dimensions?

Thanks 

Monday, April 6, 2015 8:23 AM

Answers

• I assume it's going to be at the bottom of the listed enumerations for Rolls on https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/windows.graphics.printing.printmediasize.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396.  I think you should test with Roll04Inch and see if you can force it to work.

If not, you can set the PrintMediaType to continuous and see if you can just print within a specified margin.  It may be worthwhile to ask on a printing-specific forum.

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Monday, April 6, 2015 1:15 PM

All replies

• I assume it's going to be at the bottom of the listed enumerations for Rolls on https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/windows.graphics.printing.printmediasize.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396.  I think you should test with Roll04Inch and see if you can force it to work.

If not, you can set the PrintMediaType to continuous and see if you can just print within a specified margin.  It may be worthwhile to ask on a printing-specific forum.

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Monday, April 6, 2015 1:15 PM
  • Thanks i will try with this Roll04Inch!

Tuesday, April 7, 2015 6:31 AM