Can we have separate forums for Blend and SketchFlow so that MSDN Premium subscribers need only pay attention to one of them? RRS feed

• Question

• With the decision to remove SketchFlow from the version of Blend made available to MSDN Premium subscribers would it not make sense to separate this forum so that discussions around SketchFlow can be made available to only those people who have it?  I'm sure the vast majority of Blend users will prefer not to see threads that are of no relevance to them.
    Tuesday, June 8, 2010 12:35 AM

All replies

• I quite agree.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010 12:34 PM
  • The converse would be better... put sketchflow back into blend.
    The Apprentice
    Tuesday, June 8, 2010 3:24 PM
  • According to Tim Heuer's blog, we'll likely see an upgrade option for $250 in the near future for the Ultimate suite.  Given that there are a number of competing prototyping products in that price range, I may look into some of these other products.
    Tuesday, June 8, 2010 7:00 PM
  • According to Tim Heuer's blog, we'll likely see an upgrade option for $250 in the near future for the Ultimate suite.  Given that there are a number of competing prototyping products in that price range, I may look into some of these other products.

Yeap, that's true. If you have bought Visual Studio 2010 Premium from a retailer you'll receive an offer to buy Expression Studio 4 Ultimate for 249$.
    Tuesday, June 8, 2010 11:01 PM

Yeap, that's true. If you have bought Visual Studio 2010 Premium from a retailer you'll receive an offer to buy Expression Studio 4 Ultimate for 249$.

Eh the problem is the people that bought Expression Professional Subscriptions lose sketchflow and there has yet been a way to see how to upgrade / the cost to ultimate. Not that there should even be a cost.

If they leave it then yeah make a new forum, so I am not reminded daily of how nice it would be to have sketchflow back. lol

Wednesday, June 9, 2010 1:21 PM
  • You could always install 4 side by side with 3 and use Blend 3 for Sketchflow. So really you wouldn't "lose" it, you just would not get whatever new features that 4 might offer for Skecthflow
    Thursday, June 10, 2010 11:38 AM