none
Word won't display past page 6 (or 10) RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• Hi Dave,

Thank you for posting your question. I will take a look into this and see if I can track down what is occurring.

If you happen to have any additional information about the machines that this occurs on, such as OS version and Word version, that might be helpful in my investigation. But, I will proceed with my investigation.

Sincerely,

Will Gregg | escalation engineer | open specifications

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 9:31 PM
  • Hi Gregg;

Windows 10 and Word 2016. This docx is generated by our program (not Word).

thanks - dave

What we did for the last 6 months - Made the world's coolest reporting & docgen system even more amazing

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 9:33 PM
  • Dave,
    Thank you for this inquiry. One of our teammates will investigate and follow-up soon.
    Thanks,
    Edgar
    Tuesday, January 10, 2017 9:34 PM
  • Hi Dave,

Thanks for the extra information.

As it turns out, my Windows 10 & Word 16 machine may be reproducing the issue, which is helpful. I notice that the document rendering appears to hang at page 6 and will not refresh, although I am able to scroll forward and backward through the document and use other features of Word, with full UI functionality.

Let me dig into this and I'll try and track down what is causing the issue.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 10:01 PM
  • We figured it out. It doesn't like how we put the ink part in the docx.

Please let the Word team know. For this case they should either refuse to load the docx or work around the issue.

thanks - dave

What we did for the last 6 months - Made the world's coolest reporting & docgen system even more amazing

Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:44 PM
  • Hi Dave,

Thanks for letting us know that you have resolved this. We'll look at the way the ink was inserted and recommend a review to the product team as appropriate.  

Sincerely,

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 6:58 PM